visa - student

12. Dezember 2019 Thema abonnieren
 Von 
go533549-61
Frischling
(1 Beiträge, 0x hilfreich)
visa - student

Hello everybody,

I have a question. since I was a student I got a "student-visa" 3 years ago. My wife got her visa as a "family union-visa". With that visa later, she got admission in the university.

In my case, I finished my studies and got a "search-job visa" but she got an extension of her given class visa (family union- visa). In a few months, my visa will finish. and I would like to know, whether, under the current german rules (2019), she can apply for a "search-job visa" taking into account that, although she has finished her studies, she has never had a "student- visa". is this possible?? (question 1) or can the "search job visa" be given just for people who had "student- visa" previously? (question 2)
if it is possible, can I then get a "family union- visa", based on family union rules?? (question 3)

Thanking you for your help in advance, :)

-- Editiert von go533549-61 am 12.12.2019 22:31

Notfall?

Notfall?

Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Ausländerrecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Ausländerrecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Kostenlose Einschätzung starten Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

1 Antwort
Sortierung:
 Von 
Felicite
Lehrling
(1236 Beiträge, 1506x hilfreich)

Zitat (von go533549-61):
whether, under the current german rules (2019), she can apply for a "search-job visa" taking into account that, although she has finished her studies, she has never had a "student- visa". is this possible?? (question 1) or can the "search job visa" be given just for people who had "student- visa" previously? (question 2)

Difficult to say. § 16 (5) AufenthG ist relatively new, so there is not so much further information about the application in special situations. In § 16 (5) AufenthG it is defined that the Aufenthaltserlaubnis will be prolongated ( "wird ... verlängert" ). Taken literally, that would mean that a "search job visa" is only possible for someone who had a "student visa". But the intention of the law is to give students who completed their studies in Germany the possibility to search for a job in Germany.

The only way to find out if there is a chance is to go to the Ausländerbehörde and apply for an Aufenthaltserlaubnis according to § 16 (5) AufenthG. You should try to speak German there.

Zitat (von go533549-61):
if it is possible, can I then get a "family union- visa", based on family union rules?? (question 3)

With a "search job visa" it should be possible to get a "family union visa" for the husband - if the conditions for that visa are fulfilled (esp. enough income).

0x Hilfreiche Antwort

Und jetzt?

Für jeden die richtige Beratung, immer gleich gut.
Schon 266.624 Beratungen
Anwalt online fragen
Ab 30
Rechtssichere Antwort in durchschnittlich 2 Stunden
107.850 Bewertungen
  • Keine Terminabsprache
  • Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Rückfragen möglich
  • Serviceorientierter Support
Anwalt vor Ort
Persönlichen Anwalt kontaktieren. In der Nähe oder bundesweit.
  • Kompetenz und serviceoriente Anwaltsuche
  • mit Empfehlung
  • Direkt beauftragen oder unverbindlich anfragen
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt. zzgl. 5€ Einstellgebühr pro Frage.

Jetzt Anwalt dazuholen.

Für 60€ beurteilt einer unserer Partneranwälte diese Sache.

• Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Innerhalb 24 Stunden
  • Nicht zufrieden? Geld zurück!
  • Top Bewertungen
Ja, jetzt Anwalt dazuholen