PayPal (Europe) & KSP Rechtsanwalte

31. August 2018 Thema abonnieren
 Von 
msn498757-56
Frischling
(1 Beiträge, 0x hilfreich)
PayPal (Europe) & KSP Rechtsanwalte

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for any help given. I just moved to Germany, Berlin and I am not so good with deutsch language so I will write in English to explain my situation better.

Today I received a letter from KSP Kanzlei that I owe PayPal 13.50€ and 43.24 € to them for various legal fees and that I have until 11.09.2018. to pay the invoice.
I made a purchase via PayPal on steam for 10 € and the amount was succesfuly charged from my account on 18.07.
What happened was they gave the 10€ back on the same day and on the 20.07. they made a new invoice of 13.50€ which was probably some sort of fees of which I know nothing about that was to take place on the 23.07.I at that moment didn't have enough funds on my account but I also didn't know that I owed anything because I didn't enter my PayPal account since and thought the 10€ bill was all it took.
I have 2 mails on PayPal because I made the account a long time ago and didnt use the original (@hotmail.com) account for some time so I added a new (@gmail.com) account but it seems i didnt place it as the formal email for PayPal emails.
Today when I received the letter from KSP Rechtsanwalte I managed to get into my @hotmail.com account to find a few emails from PayPal warning me that i have a -13.50€ status on my account.
I also found an email from KSP that i need to pay them also everything since PayPal passed the "Case" to them.
I had the funds on my account on several occasions but it didn't automatically take the required sum out of my bank account.
So basically I wasn't aware of any debt before the said letter came to my address and also it said that they had tried to contact me via Phone call but I never received any phone call of the sort.
Today after receiving the letter I went to PayPal site and payed the 13.50€ but I am not sure what to do with the warning letter.I read a lot of forum themes regarding KSP but none said what do do after paying PayPal sum.
Some say ignore it some say send a letter some say they usually don't go to court but I would like to be on the safe side in a way and also save 43€ for something i thought shouldn't even be.

Once more thanks in advance for any helpful advice.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Post vom Inkassobüro?

Post vom Inkassobüro?

Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Inkassorecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Inkassorecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Kostenlose Einschätzung starten Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

1 Antwort
Sortierung:
 Von 
mepeisen
Unsterblich
(24959 Beiträge, 16169x hilfreich)

Zitat:
What happened was they gave the 10€ back on the same day and on the 20.07.

You have some kind of paper showing this? Did you print the PayPal account Information showing this refund?

Actually before paying anything You should ask KSP why PayPal did this refund. And you should reject it.

One solution maybe: The person bying your steam content used a stolen credit card or hacked PayPal account. In german law this may be a big problem. Because you are the person who has to pay. Hoping to find the hacker one day and get the money back. As you may know it is nearly impossible to find persons that use stolen credit cards to buy digital content.

But: PayPal has to:
* prove that the other PayPal account was hacked
* prove that the other Paypal account owner has good and updated antivirus Software
* prove that the other Paypal account owner has never given his password to any other website/ person
* prove that PayPal has good security…

In my opinion PayPal can never prove this. So there is a stalemate (thanks Leo Website for this word).

You should never ever use PayPal again. In my opinion it is not a good company.

Signatur:

Mitglied im AK Inkassowatch. Anfragen per PM. Meine Beiträge stellen keine Rechtsberatung dar. Siche

0x Hilfreiche Antwort

Und jetzt?

Für jeden die richtige Beratung, immer gleich gut.
Schon 267.978 Beratungen
Anwalt online fragen
Ab 30
Rechtssichere Antwort in durchschnittlich 2 Stunden
108.309 Bewertungen
  • Keine Terminabsprache
  • Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Rückfragen möglich
  • Serviceorientierter Support
Anwalt vor Ort
Persönlichen Anwalt kontaktieren. In der Nähe oder bundesweit.
  • Kompetenz und serviceoriente Anwaltsuche
  • mit Empfehlung
  • Direkt beauftragen oder unverbindlich anfragen
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt. zzgl. 5€ Einstellgebühr pro Frage.

Jetzt Anwalt dazuholen.

Für 60€ beurteilt einer unserer Partneranwälte diese Sache.

• Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Innerhalb 24 Stunden
  • Nicht zufrieden? Geld zurück!
  • Top Bewertungen
Ja, jetzt Anwalt dazuholen