Got caught in Shoplifting today at C&A

31. Januar 2023 Thema abonnieren
 Von 
Parii
Frischling
(3 Beiträge, 0x hilfreich)
Got caught in Shoplifting today at C&A

I got caught today for Shoplifting in C&A in Germany . I know it was the dumbest Thing to involved in but my Friends were doing so i wanted to try . In my bag they found i did Shoplifting in H&M and went in C&A . I paid the 60 Euro fine . I 'm very embrassed with myself for this Situation. I know i did the great mistake Shoplifting today in two Shops . But Please Help me . Do i have to expect anything from Police ?

Notfall oder generelle Fragen?

Notfall oder generelle Fragen?

Ein erfahrener Anwalt gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Ein erfahrener Anwalt gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Kostenlose Einschätzung starten Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

5 Antworten
Sortierung:
 Von 
Mybe2
Schüler
(274 Beiträge, 46x hilfreich)

Zitat (von Parii):
But Please Help me .
Try to relax. You're not the first one and neither you'll be the last one who made a mistake. With high probability you'll pay a fine, learn your lesson and move on with your life.
Zitat (von Parii):
Do i have to expect anything from Police ?
It depends. Did the detective/store-worker asked you for you identity? If so, did they told you, that they'll forward the information for a criminal charge to the police?
How much was the value of the stolen items? How old are you? How does your criminal record lookalike?

Most likely you'll get a letter on which they will tell you the offense against you and you are asked to comment/say something about the offense, i.e agree it or reject the offense. If you agree to the offense and send the later back, most likely the prosecutor will just tell you to pay a penalty/fine, close the case without a trial. This fine is called "Geldauflage".

-- Editiert von User am 31. Januar 2023 22:19

1x Hilfreiche Antwort

Von 
Parii
Frischling

I'm 21 years old . Yes ,they did ask for my ID Card . I don't have any criminal record . The Item was 70 Euro of C&A and around 80 Euro of H&M .This is my First time for Shoplifting and i got caught badly . They asked for my ID and they Made me sign the two documents . I asked them in any Case Police will be involved but they didn't explained me much . I told them , i don't want to sign any documents but i was told If i don't sign any documents they will be calling Police . At that Moment i didn't want Police to involved so i signed the documents . There were two Guys who didn't answer any of my questions but there was one Lady , she Said , If you pay the Strafe of 60 Euro now , there will be no any Police involvement but i am not Sure . They wrote in the paper that they even found me with the two items from H&M and one from C&A Shoplifting in the Same day. I'm not from Germany and living Here since 8 months . I would Like to ask for the Help if i didn't understand any documents in German,since i can't ask any of my friend s or Kollege.I'm really embrassed with myself .

How Long does it Take the Police to Response ?
This is Germany and i'm Sure Police will be involved any way . Does this will be Show in my Führungszeugnis in Future ?

-- Editiert von User am 31. Januar 2023 22:32

-- Editiert von User am 31. Januar 2023 22:37

0x Hilfreiche Antwort

Von 
vundaal76
Junior-Partner
(5048 Beiträge, 1959x hilfreich)

Zitat:
i don't want to sign any documents but i was told If i don't sign any documents they will be calling Police

Not good! And I predict that you didn't receive a copy.
What is very likely is that the shop may send you a second bill with an even higher fine.
However, it doesn't automatically mean that you have to pay that fine.

Zitat:
How Long does it Take the Police to Response ?

2-4 months

Zitat:
This is Germany and i'm Sure Police will be involved any way .

Most likely yes.
You do not have to give the police any answers.
The state attourney may issue a "Strafbefehl" with a penalty, ranging from 1-2 months of your monthly income.
If it is below 3 months, I would simply accept that "Strafbefehl" and pay the penalty.
If it is something more serious (which I don't foresee), I would hire a lawyer for criminal law.

If it is a Geldauflage, I would simply pay. That would be the best outcome for you.

Zitat:
Does this will be Show in my Führungszeugnis in Future ?

It won't show in the normal Führungszeugnis, as any state penalty would be most likely too low for that.
I wouldn't loose any sleep over that.

-- Editiert von User am 31. Januar 2023 23:03

-- Editiert von User am 31. Januar 2023 23:05

1x Hilfreiche Antwort

Von 
Parii
Frischling

Thank you so much for the information. I"ll be keep updating and asking for Help If any Letter comes from Police .

0x Hilfreiche Antwort

Von 
Mybe2
Schüler
(274 Beiträge, 46x hilfreich)

Zitat (von Parii):
I"ll be keep updating and asking for Help If any Letter comes from Police .
Sure! Feel free to come back to this thread whenever you want and ask. We'll still be here.

-- Editiert von User am 1. Februar 2023 11:46

0x Hilfreiche Antwort

Und jetzt?

Für jeden die richtige Beratung, immer gleich gut.
Schon 267.036 Beratungen
Anwalt online fragen
Ab 30
Rechtssichere Antwort in durchschnittlich 2 Stunden
107.962 Bewertungen
  • Keine Terminabsprache
  • Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Rückfragen möglich
  • Serviceorientierter Support
Anwalt vor Ort
Persönlichen Anwalt kontaktieren. In der Nähe oder bundesweit.
  • Kompetenz und serviceoriente Anwaltsuche
  • mit Empfehlung
  • Direkt beauftragen oder unverbindlich anfragen
Alle Preise inkl. MwSt. zzgl. 5€ Einstellgebühr pro Frage.

Jetzt Anwalt dazuholen.

Für 60€ beurteilt einer unserer Partneranwälte diese Sache.

• Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Innerhalb 24 Stunden
  • Nicht zufrieden? Geld zurück!
  • Top Bewertungen
Ja, jetzt Anwalt dazuholen