Foreigner Caught Shoplifting HELP!

10. Juli 2018 Thema abonnieren
 Von 
ruby29
Frischling
(26 Beiträge, 1x hilfreich)
Foreigner Caught Shoplifting HELP!

Hello! I was caught shoplifting about a month back. 200 euros worth of cosmetics. I am from S.Korea, my working holiday visa ends Aug.19th & i have to go back to Korea.
It happene June 11th. No letters have come yet.
The shop called the police & they came, they took a photo of my passport & wrote down my passport info & address on a piece of paper ( literally looked like scrap paper). I signed a 1 year ban from the store. I also signed a form the police gave me ( checking box: I want to answer now & i admit to this crime) then i was free to go. I did not pay any fee at the store.
I understand that i will get 3 letters.
But none have come & the embassy hasn't contacted me.
I'm not sure if this was reported since its been so long & no letter at all.
I soon have to get ready to leave ( meaning i have to cancel my address here etc) so if this is not resolved before i cancel my address here what happens? Where will the letters be sent?
Also would it be a problem to leave Germany? Will i be stopped at the airport?
I also plan on traveling to Spain July 15th-19th. But i will come back to Berlin. Would traveling be a problem?

This is my first offence, other than ( i was caught on the Ubahn without a ticket once, but i payed the fine)

I really want this resolved before i leave so there won't be a problem when i leave for Korea & won't have any problems at the airport.

Please help!

Notfall?

Notfall?

Ein erfahrener Anwalt gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Einschätzung vom Anwalt erhalten.
Kostenlose Einschätzung starten Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

Jetzt Anwalt dazuholen.

Für 60€ beurteilt einer unserer Partneranwälte diese Sache.

• Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Innerhalb 24 Stunden
  • Nicht zufrieden? Geld zurück!
  • Top Bewertungen
Ja, jetzt Anwalt dazuholen